|Lodge name||Per Night (up to 6 nights)||Per Week (7 Nights)|
|Tummel Lodge||Sleeps 8||£115.00||£700.00|
|Rannoch Lodge||Sleeps 6||£105.00||£630.00|
|Ordie Lodge||Sleeps 8||£115.00||£700.00|
|Tay Lodge||Sleeps 7||£115.00||£700.00|
Wifi is available via 3G Wifi routers in the lodges, from £10 for 1GB of data usage to £25 for 15 GB data usage.
|Lodge name||Per Night (up to 6 nights)||Per Week (7 Nights)|
|Tummel Lodge||Sleeps 8||£100.00||£525.00|
|Rannoch Lodge||Sleeps 6||£90.00||£455.00|
|Ordie Lodge||Sleeps 8||£100.00||£525.00|
|Tay Lodge||Sleeps 7||£100.00||£525.00|
Wifi is available via 3G Wifi routers in the lodges, from £10 for 1GB of data usage or £25 for 15 GB data usage.
Perthshire 3 Night 4 Round Self Catering Golf Break .... 3 nights accommodation, 18 holes Blairgowrie Rosemount, 18 holes Crieff Ferntower, 18 holes Murrayshall Championship, 18 holes Dunkeld .... £195.00 per person .... Based on minimum of 4 golfers 1st April 2017 to 31st October 2017.
The hiring contract is between the Holidaymaker and Tayview Lodges and is subject to the following booking conditions.
1. Reservations, Payment and Prices
a) Bookings are not guaranteed for a specific lodge except for Lodge Tay (disabled friendly lodge). Bookings may be moved to another lodge unless specifically requested at the time of booking.
b) A deposit of £100, is due at the time of booking. A booking is not secure until the appropriate deposit is paid.
c) Full payment of the outstanding balance is required 42 days prior to the arrival date and must be paid in full at time of booking if booking is made less than 42 days prior to arrival. The final payment will be automatically taken on the due date using the credit or debit card details provided unless you inform us of an alternative payment method. Tayview Lodges reserves the right to cancel the booking if full payment is not received by the due date and the deposit paid will be forfeited.
d) The price quoted at the time of booking is guaranteed not to increase, however, no refunds will be permitted if prices are lowered or if any special offers are offered for the period of your booking.
e) Bookings made where Tayview Lodges do not have payment card details are required to provide a £50 housekeeping bond (per lodge) by cheque or cash, which is returnable in full after inspection of each vacated property.
2. Cancellation by the Holidaymaker / Refunds and Insurance
a) Cancellations must be made in writing by the holidaymaker. The monies already paid will not be refunded.
b) We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday cancellation insurance as we cannot refund any monies upon cancellation.
3. Group bookings and number of persons
a) The number of people occupying the lodge must not exceed the number of bed spaces in the lodge you have booked. 6 in lodge Rannoch, 7 in lodge Tay and 8 in lodges Tummel and Ordie. If this condition is broken, the owners are entitled to ask the holidaymaker to leave and no monies will be refunded.
b) Multiple lodge bookings are not accepted unless by prior agreement. If you wish to make a reservation for more than one lodge, our group bookings policy will apply (please contact us for details). Group bookings are required to provide a £50 housekeeping bond (per lodge), by cheque or cash, which is returnable in full after inspection of each vacated property.
c) We do not accept bookings from Stag or Hen parties.
4. Holidaymaker’s responsibilities
a) The holidaymaker must leave the property and its contents in the same condition as at the start of the holiday. The owners will be entitled to levy an additional cleaning charge of £50 if the property and its environs are left in a dirty condition.
b) The holidaymaker will be responsible for compensating Tayview Lodges for the loss or damage of any property and contents during the holiday. Damages caused will be charged to the cardholders account.
c) The holidaymaker will be responsible for compensating Tayview Lodges for any consequential loss of income if the property is left in an unrentable condition.
d) All lodges are strictly no smoking. A charge will be levied if there are any signs of smoking inside the lodges (and clause 4c will apply).
e) The holidaymaker must return all keys at the end of their stay. There will be a £30 replacement charge if keys are lost or are not returned on the day of departure.
5. Dogs Tayview Lodges have 2 dog friendly lodges, lodge Tay and lodge Ordie. One well behaved dog is allowed in each of these lodges. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the site, must not be left in the Lodge on their own, must be kept off the furniture including sofas and beds and you must poop scoop after them. Owners must provide suitable bedding. Damage caused by pets will be charged to the cardholders account. Charge for dog is £25.00 per stay.
6. Grounds Tayview Lodges is a very family friendly site with a large open grassed area in front of the lodges where children can safely play. No Tents or Gazebos are to be erected on this grassed area or anywhere within the site.
7. Fire Safety Due to fire risk at the lodges and the surrounding woodland, no candles or fireworks are allowed on site. No fires are to be lit on the site or in the surrounding woods. Barbeque's must only be used on the small slabbed area provided in front of each lodge and must not be moved.
8. Parking - All Parking is Free The site has its own private car park including 2 disabled parking spaces to service our disabled friendly lodge. Please park nose or tail into the edge of the car park to maximise space. A maximum of 3 cars per lodge are allowed. No caravans or motor homes are allowed on the site.
9. Eco-System - Our site is served by an eco-friendly reed bed waste water system. Please do not flush anything down the toilet other that natural waste and toilet paper. All other items such as wipes and sanitary items should be placed in the sanitary bins provided. To protect this delicate system none of the lodges are equipped with a washing machine or dishwasher.
10. Arrival and Departure Check in is from 4pm on the day of arrival. The lodge must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. Failure to vacate the lodge by this time will result in additional charges for any consequential losses.